Our new Finance Officer
You will be part of a motivated team, responsible for financial accounting. In this position you are primarily responsible for daily administrative tasks and the preparation of the associated financial reports. You are responsible for invoice processing, the processing of bank transactions, the debtor/creditor administration and for executing VAT returns.
In addition, you are involved in the month-end closing process, preparing the necessary reports and you will perform analyzes where necessary to support the business. The Finance team is focused on teamwork and individual development, where job satisfaction is paramount.
You can work accurately and structured, you know how to keep an overview and you have an analytical and critical attitude. You have strong communication skills, and you master the English language in both word and writing. You have internal contact with other departments as well as externally with, for example, customers and the bank. You know how to communicate with these parties in an appropriate and professional manner.
Because everyone in the organization needs the right up-to-date information, processing all information accurately and in a timely manner is an essential part of the job. We are an innovative company, and you too contribute to making our organization better every day. We appreciate it if you think in terms of solutions and if you look critically at our processes.
Nice colleague | MBO+/HBO thinking/working level | Organized & accurate | 3+ yrs
- Eager to learn and a real team player
- Organized and accurate worker
- Command of English language orally and in writing
- Minimum of higher vocational education and completed MBO 4 or higher vocational education.
- Experience with financial accounting and bookkeeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Both fulltime and parttime options (24-40 hours)
We try to create a fun working environment as much as possible:
- Informal environment, with focus on personal development and contributing to the circular economy
- Customer-oriented focus with applications of IT and data
- Sports activities are organized together
- An international work environment with a young team
And give everyone an appropriate reward for your contribution to our common mission:
- €1.900 to €2.600 based on full-time (depending on experience)
- Bonus as an extra (depending on your personal development and contribution)
- 25 days off. Try to take them as much as possible to stay healthy and make sure you pay enough attention to your family, friends and fun things
- Holiday money (8%), for your own personal adventure or just to relax
- Pension plan, for a lot of years from now and when we have made the world more circular
- Send your CV and motivation to [email protected] and tell us why you are the topper we are looking for
- After your online application, you can expect a response within 5 working days
- We will contact you by phone to further explain the position and the company and to discuss your work experience
- After our telephone acquaintance, two interviews at Reukema with management and other colleagues will follow to give you a better idea of the organization and the job
- Online tests can be part of our procedure
- Afterwards, it could be that you have a new job!
Reukema | Innovative, Young, Circular, Informal
Based in Harderwijk, Reukema is an internationally operating and the market leader in the processing and trading of non-ferrous metals. In view of climate and environmental gains and changing regulations, the demand for scrap metals is increasing every year.
We are an innovative player in a relatively traditional sector, and we are particularly ahead in digitalization and now also in the application of artificial intelligence and robotization.
In the coming years, Reukema wants to add further value in the chain by applying these techniques to better recycle metals for its customers, particularly large international smelters. Around the head office in Harderwijk, a relatively young team is currently working hard to meet these challenges.
Our core values Open & Connected are central to this, as we believe that we can only meet these meaningful challenges in the circular chain if we do so together. By, among other things:
- continuing to learn and have fun at work, we become one step better every day;
- Trying to amaze each other by solving problems for our customers where your creativity and the application of the latest techniques and systems are central;
This is how we become a little better every day for our customers and ultimately for yourself!