Reukema believes non-ferrous scrap metal trading can be made easier. We want to be the most valued non-ferrous scrap metal trading partner and distributor in the market.
Reukema is an international trading company operating in a dynamic and challenging market. We are taking bold steps to improve our operation and service level to become market leader in Europe.
From our site operation and headquarters in Harderwijk, The Netherlands, we process more than 200.000 tons of non-ferrous scrap metal a year. Our impressive logistical operation includes a dedicated Reukema container terminal spanning 21.000 m2 from where we ship over 100 containers a week.
Our products are sourced from scrap collectors in the Benelux, Germany and France as well as globally imported from Africa and Pakistan. Reukema provides valuable services in quality assessment and grading of products, risk management and market insights to facilitate global trading to smelters in Asia and India. In our business, it is the sourcing of this material that gives us the competitive edge.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you are responsible for all supply of scrap metals that Reukema sells. You will be part of the logistic team that is responsible for all scrap metal movements and related administrative flows, from our yard in Harderwijk to the Port of destination of our customer, mainly in Asia.
In your role as Supply Chain Coordinator, you will join a team of 5 professionals and will:
- Manage the export flow from A-Z; from creation of the contract until the delivery in the Port of Destination;
- Monitor performance of the supply chain through KPI tracking;
- Plan requirements and schedule shipments accordingly including working in our own digital platforms;
- Working closely with all shipping liners, border security, harbors and customers to ensure an excellent execution of planned arrivals;
- Manage the container and yard stock;
- Manage and align all operational issues of the supply chain processes internally as well as externally;
- Support the traders with planning, execution and all other operational issues;
- Manage all operational issues related to the outbound scrap flow to our customers in China, India, Pakistan and Korea;
- Managing of own responsibilities and budget.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Passion for organizing within a logistic and dynamic environment;
- At least bachelor or master’s degree;
- 3-7 years’ experience in supply chain planning and in managing logistic flows. Experience with sea-shipping is a plus;
- Highly experienced with Excel;
- Open minded team player who is proactive and self-starting;
- Dutch and English language at professional proficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
Reukema offers a competitive compensation and complete benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop in a dynamic, international and ambitious trading environment.
Would you like working in a dynamic job where you will communicate with many different parties, align different processes and take many responsibilities? Don’t hesitate and contact us by sending your CV and Motivation Letter in Dutch or English to Bob Luijendijk, [email protected]. If you have any queries please contact Bob on +31612232549.